Friday, January 05, 2007

imaginary bikes

GothamFixed
"Points for sticking it out, but I'd still no go there. Besides, there is Tony who is proven & dependable while this guy couldn't get it together. Getting up hopes & bashing them down is bad mojo, I can trust Tony, this guy, no way.

If he had some stones he'd find a job, raise the capital (it isn't too too much) then sell bikes he has, or simply get a loan & sell bikes he has instead of imaginary bikes,"

They're not imaginary. They're out there in the future somewhere. I couldn't get it together...but I refunded money, so aside from the barrage of emails of "when will it happen?", people trust me.

I have a job. Anough to pay for a family of three. We have one car. That's all I can afford. A loan? right.

Sarah's eye is doing well this morning. I called her once I got to the office. A little goopy she said, but she can see ok with her glasses. Writing about her eye makes mine water.

1 comment:

Alex said...

Ernesto,

Go and prove them wrong :) Its great to turn such bad publicity round and rub their face in it.

Have fun sailing the heady seas of the bike industry.

Alex
Solitudecycles.com