Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Love it!

This publicity is by far the best!


Thanks for finding the site. Yes, they're a clone of sorts. The 58cm is a mistake on that site. I accidentally deleted the 58cm Fixed gear frame PDF, but the one you see is for the Angry Goose project. Cross bikes that are still in the drawing board.

Love it love it love it!

Why is Fixed-Gear.net back up again? I have a family to feed, and if it all goes well with this next try (and thank you for all the inquiries), then there will be nice frames for those of you on a budget.

Some people on that board might see the fixie thing with some negativity, but that’s because they’re jealous I think. So what. At least they ride bikes and they’re unknowingly promoting this.


PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 10:05 pm Reply with quote
Site Admin

Joined: 03 Nov 2003
Posts: 2154
Location: tc - usa

I think all that "order by june" "first 100 frames" stuff has been up there for a looong time - last year about this time.

Like I said, let’s see what happens. At least I refunded all the money for the $2000 short I was by the deadline. Meaning, no one sued me for fraud, because that’s not me. I refunded money, something not a lot of people nowadays would do with a large amount of cash.

No comments: