Thursday, August 17, 2006

got it

Monday will be two weeks since I left ISS...and Monday I also start my new job. Badass! I will be handling SEO, Marketing, PPC, all things marketing, advertising, trade shows, newsletters, etc. More my niche and I will be taking ownership of all of that.

About time!

Went to Hartford n' back. Long ride and it was fun.

Got back and there was a dead chipmunk in the trap...shoved its body back in the tree stump where they live. I bet they freaked out a la OH SHIT!!!! A DEAD BUDDY!!!!

HAHAHHA!

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

hee hee

When chipmunks dig under your garage's flundation, its not fun because water gets in the holes. Asswipes!

That's that for now.

3 comments:

~gomez~ said...

Now you can ride by the old office and wave as you go to the new gig

HBFK said...

I will ride and moon them. I won't give them the sympathy of wiping beforehand either.

~gomez~ said...

How was your first day at the office, honey?