Friday, August 25, 2006

HBFK on her side

My buddy Shawn went to the worlds in Sweden not long ago. She had her bike stolen. The good HBFK gremlins were on her side...read on...

Ernesto,

I just got back from the SSWC in Stockholm and my bike was stolen, but they found it because I put an HBFK sticker on it and on the SSWC website I said to look for the Chrome Bianchi SASS with a Surly and HBFK sticker. It was one of the descripters.

You can go to the blog and read it. My new amsterdam friends know you from a mountain bike blog because they knew about HBFK. I had a little romance with one of them. His name is _____, I think he is my gnome mate. He is going to ship my bike back. He is frame builder. I think he should visit us here and he can visit you anothe frame builder. yeah!

my bike was found. the course was awesome! unfortunatly i went over with some broken bones in my hand and a sprained wrist. I did do over 15 miles of the course on race day, but had to drop out because i was in tears with pain. when I was still high on the pain meds the course rocked. Literally rocked. This was my training for Gnome fest!

love,
shawn

No comments: